Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BLA DAYS

I know we all have those days when we feel like hell, every move we make hurts and even when we don't move we hurt.
Sometimes I just want to scream when some one says "it's all a part of getting old"!
That's when I have to remember sometimes you just have to let it roll off your back like water on a ducks' back.
Today I'm taking care myself as much as I can.
I have laundry to do but I'm taking my time, listening to soothing music, taking rest breaks in between loads.
Because I paced myself I was able to vacuum and mop the floors; in half the house. That's enough Major cleaning, I'm pooped.

I have a friend who is frequently having me meet her somewhere  to get together and that's great for me because if she didn't I'd probably not get out of he house plus she makes me laugh and I find that therapeutic, but there are days I just am NOT up to it.
I think she's finally catching on, that I cant just drop everything to go "play". I have to pace myself or I get over whelmed and stressed and in a lot of pain.  

Take care of your self, pace your self, try not to let things get over whelming. ;)

No comments:

Followers