Thursday, June 23, 2011

SLEEP

Sleep is so precious and so important to every one, and I've learned how much I need a good nights sleep .
If I don't get a good nights sleep I'm a mess the next day. I get head aches I'm more sensitive to stimuli, noise, light, and I get irritable..
Sleep has been a big problem for me, I'm a lite sleeper, my husband used to snore very loudly, he needs to have the TV on to fall asleep and I need quiet, with darkness.

I wake to the least little sound, nothing like interrupted sleep... it's like not getting any sleep!
I take melatonin to help me fall asleep but I don't always stay asleep.
I've recently learned that in cases where people like me can't stay asleep, need something to level the serotonin . 5HTP is what is supposed to help so I'm going to give it a try.
I've already tried all the drugs the Drs have prescribed but I'd wake with a drug hang over, sometimes it would last all day.
I can't wait till I can sleep like I did when I was a kid.

No comments:

Followers