Monday, June 27, 2011

GOOD DAYS

Good days are more frequent these lately.
I'm not saying that I'm completely pain free but I'm not suffering and needing pain pills or counting down the hrs. till I can take another.

Today I've had an uneventful day, not much stress.
I'm not going to let the fact that today, our 2 dogs decided to make a snack out of our leather sofa.
I'll let my husband worry about that.
I have a terrible time with hot weather but thankfully we've had pretty mild weather for this time of the year. I also have my husband to thank for finally getting our pool liner repaired so when I can't handle the heat I just take a dunk in the pool, aah so sweet.

My sleep has been pretty good, better than usual and when I get the 5htp I'm hoping for much improved sleep.
I need to get exercising again, I was walking up to 5 miles several times a week but my work out buddy got sick and I stopped.
I'd love to get back to yoga,

even though some poses were difficult because of my bilateral carpel tunnel syndrome.

No comments:

Followers